When we talk about life..there's lot of options/decisions that need to deal with..this will determine what might be happened next...have u make a good decision to decide yours? Me?
Yes..I did it when it needed. When making a decision, there's a lot of consideration that need to be taken care of...people that u love,surrounding that makes u happy,people's feeling and so on..
Lots of things happened in my life...good and bad...but I do believe ...each of them happened for a reason and sake.

Anyway, once u make it, deal with it. Look forward and do not flip back...there's always good things happened along the journey...take it easy...enjoy your life. Sacrifice?...Yup...it's a must even if it is a win win situation.There's always a price to pay toward anything happened..deal with it...

At the end of the day....I have to leave the people that i love so that I can go along the journey alone to gain maturity and part of life lesson